Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Things On My Wall: All I Need To Know In Life...

My mom found this poster at a garage sale awhile back, and it hung on my basement wall for years before I moved to Columbus. It now resides on my dorm wall above my desk, placed so that I can look at it every day. 




Here is what it says: 


"All I need to know in life I learned from a cow."

  • Wake up in a happy mooo-d. 
  • Don't cry over spilled milk.
  • When chewing your cud, remember: there's no fat, no calories, no cholesterol and no taste. 
  • The grass is greener on the other side of the fence.
  • Turn the udder cheek and mooo-ve on. 
  • Seize every opportunity and milk it for all it's worth. 
  • It's better to be seen and not herd. 
  • Honor thy fodder and thy mother and all your udder relatives.
  • Never take any bull from anybody. 
  • Always let them know who's the bossy. 
  • Stepping on cowpies brings good luck. 
  • Black and white is always an appropriate fashion statement. (So is brown and white!)
  • Don't forget to cow-nt your blessings every day. 



Words to live by, indeed. 

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! :D
    Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete